Hello from Alabama

Exclamation Hello from Alabama

Hi. I'm kris. I live in the Madison county area of Alabama. In the North Tennessee valley. I homeschooled my son for 2 years when he struggled having issues with ADHD back in the 90's. He went back to school then later in HS went back to homeschool and duel enrolling in our community college , finally getting his diploma and now enrolled in two colleges at 22.

Now my youngest who is almost 12 in the 6th grade going into jr. High I knew it wasn't going to be all hunkie dory. 3 months later I am proud to say that she is being homeschooled learning things they skipped over but she is learning.
    So a proud mom on my kids being homeschooled. Time4 learning is a wonderful tool for the whole package curriculum or by adding a few extra books in areas your child may need.

Wonderful program!!
    Hi from Alabama! Would live to meet or talk with y'all
    kris-

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Kris. It's so nice to meet you. I'm so happy to hear that your daughter is doing well at home. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

:::waves at Kris:::we are in Alabama, too! I have a 13 year old daughter. She is in 8th/9th grade (depending on the subject). Feel free to ask any questions, hope to see you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!