Hello All

Thread: Hello All

luvnevrfails is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello All

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My son and I are new to Time4Learning and I think we will do well. We are in the 3rd grade and this is our 1 year homeschooling, but not our 1st curriculum. We started off with EasyPeasy, then went to AlphaOmega and now we are at Time4Learning. I think we are going to stay here. My son is 9 and he has ADHD so finding something that would keep his attention has been a chore, but I think we found what we like. Wishing you all well...

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! Welcome! You sound like us when we first started homeschooling. We just couldn't find a good fit, until we found T4L. That was more than 7 years ago, and T4L is STILL working for us! My oldest is now in 9th grade, and we all still love it.

Here is a Hints and Help page, if you need it. It can be a great resource for figuring out the site (lesson plans, navigating, etc.). Also, I'd like to invite you to join the Florida homeschool forum where you can keep up with homeschool happenings in your state, and where you can try to connect with local homeschoolers.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!