Hello All!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NurseTara

Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

Good morning everyone. I am new to this forum and website. I was personally homeschooled, became an educator and now am choosing to homeschool my own daughter. I hope we all have a wonderful, productive year full of great learning opportunities!!
    lovehmschlg likes this.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Tara, it is great to have you here! Welcome! Since you already have experience with homeschool you should have a great time this year without some of the worries that some brand new homeschoolers face. You might want to check out your state forum for state specific information on homeschooling. I hope you enjoy homeschooling as much as I do! Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and once again, welcome!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello. Welcome to Time4Learning. I love hearing from second-generation homeschoolers. It's great that you have decided to homeschool your daughter. Would love to hear your experience as a teacher who was homeschooled (and a positive homeschooling experience, I assume). Did you ever attend public school as a student?

You should find this link helpful in navigating the Time4Learning site: Hints and Helps for using Time4Learning.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums. I'm sure you have lots to offer new homeschoolers as a teacher and previous homeschooler.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass