Hello From Baltimore
    Launik is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello From Baltimore

My name is Launi and my husband and I are currently "tag-team" homeschooling our 2 boys (ages 6 and 9). I work outside the home (Assist. Professor of Pharmacology), and my husband is a student. I just stumbled upon this site and became very excited about the curriculum and forums. I look forward to learning more and meeting others, especially thoses who also work outside the home (thought I was alone).

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Launi. Welcome to the parent forums. I think the format of time4learning makes it great for a tag team approach. There is no guessing as to what the other parent has already covered. You just follow the arrows through the program. Check out your state forum. Look around the other forums. Ask any questions you might have. We are all in this together.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Launi. We started using Time4Learning shortly after I started a part-time job, and we've been with T4L ever since. Our daughter loves the interactive lessons. I love the progress reports that help me to see how she's doing in each lesson. She's been learning to work more independently. And when she scores low, we just repeat the lesson together. What we all like most, though, is that she is enjoying learning! There's no fussing to do her school work.

If you have any questions, you'll find everyone here to be very friendly and helpful, so please ask away.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass