Hello and Blessing to all
    swbear35 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello and Blessing to all

Hi, my name is Selena

I am the proud mother of Mandi 9 and Sara Kaye age 4. We are so happy to have found this site. Mandi is a special needs child and I really need some help in HomeSchooling her. I am Praying diligently that this will help, she is a more hands on learner. I am praying that the games and visual effects will help her learn more effectively. I am happy to be here and look forward to a new way of Teaching our little one's.

Blessings, Selena

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Selena, my name is Michelle. Welcome to T4L! My oldest has some learning delays and also has ADHD so he really blossomed on T4L. He loved the visual lessons and the fact that someone was reading the instructions to him! I hope that your daughter loves it as much as he did! (aged out this year I have a 9th grader NOW!)

Here are some links to help you navigate T4L:
    Hints and Helps
    Getting Started Using Time4Learning
    You might also want to check out the GA state forum. It's a great place to meet folks in your state and perhaps find some who are not too far from you.
    And our forum for those of us with kiddos with special needs is here...
    I recommend looking over Time4Learning's free "Welcome to Homeschooling" guide for all new homeschoolers, for anyone who is just starting out.
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure