Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

Melisse Deering is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello everyone!

My name is Melisse. I have one son named Anthony, he is 5 years old. We are currently homeschooling and this is my first year. This year has been a blessing but has also been challenging for the both of us. I work full time inside the home has a freelance writer and I am still learning time management and organization with this. LOL! I am so happy I have found a forum like this to come and get some support and guidance. Look forward to speaking to everyone!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L Melisse yes that first year was a bit challenging for me as well, but you are right it is totally worth it! My problem is trying to organize everything as well I do good for a bit then I something comes up and out the window goes the schedule!! LOL I love homeschooling my boys! Hope that I see you on the forums....
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Melisse, and welcome! My husband and I both work from home. He full time, and myself only part time. He has his own office, but my desk is in the computer room where my boys' computers are...I can understand and sympathize with the time management and organization thing, lol. We just do the best we can. Fortunately, my boys don't have too many issues with my "organized chaos" kinda way of doing things, so we manage.

Hope your homeschooling journey continues going well, and I too look forward to seeing you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!