Hello everyone!

Thread: Hello everyone!

Sportyfamily is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone,

We have been homeschooling for six years now and am a returning user of T4L. I used this once before when we were just starting out homeschooling (in 1st grade) and now am back to it We have used tons of different learning avenues and I think my dd is ready for a different direction again, which led us back here. My son in in 9th grade and does online classes too.

We are a very busy family (like everyone right?) and tend to be running to sports activities constantly. DD is a L5 gymnast and DS is a baseball boy (1st, 2nd and catcher). We travel for meets/games and like to fit in some vacation too This will be a welcome relief for me to have a learning pathway all done for me, and it even teaches - AWESOME!!!!

Looking forward to sharing ideas and getting to know some of you.

Melissa

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome back, Melissa! T4L has added lots of new features since you were last here. Two neat additions are an art program and a scheduler.

This site will help you navigate the site a little easier:

Hints & Help - How to Use Time4Learning

Since your son is in high school now, try our new site Let's Homeschool High School. It has a parent forum and a student forum and is loaded with super articles and tons of resources. It is a free site.

Highschool Homeschool | LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Melissa. Welcome back!
    I have a couple of high schoolers too. What do you use for your son in high school?
    Well, we've been using T4L for the last 4 years with our DD. It is perfect for us because of the record keeping, access to several grade levels, ability to repeat the work if needed, no teacher planning needed...and so much more. Our older children are soccer players and our practices are 4 times a week plus games. So I can relate to the busy schedule. And yes, I am thankful for the ease of homeschooling with T4L. And our DD loves it!

Janet