Hello Everyone!

Thread: Hello Everyone!

PJWatkins is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Hello Everyone!

My name is Pam and I am homeschooling all 3 of my children. I have a 10th grader, 7th grader and 2nd grader. My 2nd grader is using T4L. It has been wonderful. I was using the 2nd grade workbooks for the first 1/2 of the school year and it was just too much for both of us to handle. We started January 7th with T4L and he has already finished 1st and 2nd grade science and social studies. We have started 3rd grade both subjects but it is a little too much reading for him. We just want to thank the creators of this program. It has helped our family tremendously.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning! I am so glad your son is loving it! My daughter also loves it and so do I! I'm the moderator in the Tennessee state forum and would enjoy having you visit over there. We have some wonderfully knowledgeble people in the Tennessee forum and would love to have your input.

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to chime in, and happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Pam. Welcome to T4L. We're also homeschooling 3...in Florida. Our kids are 11th, 10th and elementary. I say elementary because she is in different grade levels for different subjects. T4L has been a lifesaver for us. Our daughter loves it. We've been using T4L for a little over 4 years.

Well, I hope to see more of you on the forums....please feel free to ask questions anytime. We'r all here to help each other on this journey.

Janet
    homeschooling 3 (high school and elementary, using T4L and T4W)