Hello Everyone
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By betht
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Hello Everyone

betht is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello Everyone

Hi-
    I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Beth, mom of 2 homeschoolers, 2nd and fifth grade. We are new to homeschooling as of September of 2013 and new to Time4Learning as of last week. We live in NH and have had a good experience so far. I have tons of questions and am still trying to get a handle on the site and homeschooling in general!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Beth
    MamaToHerRoo likes this.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Beth. Welcome to the forums. It's great to meet you. Have you found the New Hampshire forum yet? It's a great place to meet others near you.
    MamaToHerRoo likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Beth. Welcome to Homeschooling and Time4Learning. We have a lot of veteran, as well as new, homeschoolers here in the forum. And everyone is happy to answer questions and offer any help we can. We're all in this together.

As for being new to Time4Learning, you may find this link to Hints and Helps for new Time4Learning users helpful. Also, if you have questions on homeschooling in general, some veteran moms have put together this Homeschool Guide for families new to homeschooling.

One suggestion I like to offer new homeschoolers is to find a local homeschool support group. Usually you don't need to be a member to attend their meetings. So if you find more than one group, visit each one to have a better idea of which group is a better fit for your family. We've made wonderful lifelong friendships at our support group.

Enjoy your homeschooling journey with your little ones!
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass