Hello Everyone

Thread: Hello Everyone

littlebuzz is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello Everyone

I am the mother of 3 boys. The 2 older boys are in high school. I have a 7 year old in the 2nd grade. My son started having problems at school this year with students and believe in or not the principle. I thought home schooling was a great idea since my son is so smart and loves school but towards the end he hated going. He loves the fact of staying at home with mom and dad to learn. In the spring my husband will go back to work and it will just be me and my son

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there and welcome! I'm sorry that your son had problems in school, but it's wonderful that homeschooling is an option for you and you both seem excited with it!

Just in case you want a little more information about homeschooling, I would like to suggest this Welcome to Homeschooling guide. Lots of good info, but it's not overwhelming and hard to get through, lol. I would also recommend that you check out the Getting Started with Time4Learning guide...just to help you out with learning more about the program and navigating the site.

I hope all goes well with your homeschooling journey this year, and that you both stay excited and happy. We have been homeschooling since 2005 and even though it's not without it's occasional challenges, we have NEVER regretted making this choice.

Oh, one last thing...have you joined our NC homeschool forum we have here? It can be a great place to find out what's going on in the state, and to meet other members and homeschoolers near you...

Hope to see you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!