Hello Everyone!

Thread: Hello Everyone!

MomWolfe is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! I found this site when I was looking up information on Homeschooling. Currently im 30 weeks pregnant with a little boy. And Me and my husband have decided that we would like to home school him and any other future children that we have I wanted to get a head start and learn more about this all before he comes Im 24 , me and my husband Live in Montana So fellow MT people please stop and say hi!!!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi MomWolfe,
    Welcome to Time4Learning! Congratulations on your family growth! Feel free to ask any questions you might have about homeschooling at any time. You might also consider joining the Montana homeschooling Forum of Time4Learning.

(I don't live in Montana, but it is one of my favorite places on the planet!)
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L!! I see that Linda gave you the link to the Montana state forum!! That is a great place to start finding info about homeschooling!!

OH Congrats on the baby on the way!! I think that you all will LOVE homeschooling! I wish we had done this from the beginning!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure