Hello to Everyone
    Raindrops is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello to Everyone

Hello Everyone!! My name is Hailey and am looking forward to being on the forum. I am from Canada so I hope this won't be a problem? I noticed afterwards that it looks like a forum for people who live in the States. What attracted me was the great home schooling information. I believe no matter where you live on this earth, you can learn from each other and I look forward to learning from others here.

I am a stay at home, love what I do. I do a few things at home so I can be at home. Working outside the home is very rewarding but keeps live very busy. Hats off to those who can do it.

Thank you for keeping the site so well informed with information.
    Let your day be filled with blessings,
    Selling Hemp and loving it!! www.rainhemp.com

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Nope no requirement to be in the US here just have to be willing to be a little crazy sometimes!! We don't have a Forum for Canada members right now but I am sure that there are more then a couple on here!! Feel free to ask any questions or just vent!! I am a pretty good listener Without my online peeps I would go totally nuts , they always find a way to bring me back off the cliff!! there are quite a few awesome members on here that have some great links and advance!! So glad you found us!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Hailey, and welcome! Like Michelle, I don't know what I would do without online "friends," lol.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!