Hello Everyone! My Family is new to T4L!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pandahoneybee
  • 1 Post By katshu2
  • 1 Post By MamaToHerRoo

Thread: Hello Everyone! My Family is new to T4L!

ARound2It is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Hello Everyone! My Family is new to T4L!

We just signed up about two hours ago and our account is ready for our daughter to begin her lessons! She is in 2nd Grade. We have two other homeschoolers, and are testing the waters here to see how we like it. Our boys are in 4th and 5th grade. I would love any input anyone can share with me! Thank you and God Bless!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi ARound2It, my name is Michelle. Welcome to T4L! So glad that you are excited and ready to go!! I think that both your daughter and yourself will love it here!! I know that we DO! (been here over 5 years now!)

Here are some links to help you navigate T4L:
    Hints and Helps
    Getting Started Using Time4Learning
    You might also want to check out theTX state forum. It's a great place to meet folks in your state and perhaps find some who are not too far from you.

momof3andhappy likes this.
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! We are long time users of T4L as well...for about 5 years. My boys are in 2nd and 7th grades and they enjoy it as much as I do!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Time4Learning is such a great program because it works for many different learning styles. That means that one curriculum can work for an entire family. That can't be said about a lot of box curricula. It is flexible, and colorful, and for my child, in the state we educate within, she is getting more information from Time4Learning than would normally be presented in the public school. We have been at it 5 years, now, and my daughter is working her way through 6th grade this year. I love the ease of record keeping, and the fact that the program just seems to flow, I don't have to work at keeping education going. If you follow the program you child pretty much knows where to go next. I'm not saying that I don't say, "no more science today, you must do some math." But I can say, "pick up where you left off in social studies." I don't have to go plan lessons, to me, that is worth its weight in gold!

Happy homeschooling, and if you have questions or comments please let us know!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!