Hello Fellow Mothers
    Emah Pileet is offline Junior Member Newbie

Wink Hello Fellow Mothers

My name is Pileet James I am a mother of five and I have only been using time4learning 1 week with my 8 and 6 year old. They love it and it has really been the help that I needed. I have been homeschooling on and off for the past 2 1/2 years and really didnt have a clue on what homeschooling was really about. I was definately an accidental homeschooler. I pretty much shunned this type of learning for my children because I didnt want them to be so obsorbed in thi technosynthetic world. However I have now eaten those words. No problem with humility here........Im excited to chat/share with you all.

I have one main issue now and that is starting our day in an orderly fashion which seems like an unrealistic dream somedays with stair steps from 8years to 9 months. Please anywisdom shared would be greatly appreciated.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

It's great to have you here!! I hope you will enjoy participating in the site and exploring all we have to offer. Take it from another accidental homeschooler who also found T4L early on... it was a life saver! And that's a great trait in a mama knowing when you need to change your mind, cuz that's what i do allllll the time,LOL.

You might want to pop into the MD forum and say hi to the great members in there just in case you have any state related questions, and I hope to hear more from ya on the forums!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure