Hello, First Timer from Missouri
    kcrisp is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello, First Timer from Missouri

Hello, my name is Krista, and I am in the process of homeschooling my 11 year old who is in the 6th grade. I see that there are several resources available for us, and hope that this year will prove to be an experience that we will both enjoy.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Homeschooling Guide by Time4Learningis a great resource for brand new homeschoolers! We are so glad to have you here. Remember that you can ask any questions that you might have on the forums. I hope to see you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Krista. Welcome to Time4Learning.
    We've been using Time4Learning for a few years now and are still loving it! I want to share a couple of links with you.
    You may find this Hints and Helps link helpful in navigating the T4L site for things like changing grade levels, learning to use the progress reports and more.

Have you had a chance to see all the different Time4Learning forums here? There is a Missouri State Forum you may want to check out. These state forums are great for connecting with other homeschoolers in your area or sharing information about local homeschooling events or organizations.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass