Hello from Illinois
    MPA
    MPA is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello from Illinois

My name is Lori and I teach 5 out of 7 grandchildren. I'm an old timer to homeschooling ( I homeschooled my own children in the early 90s)but new to schooling using a computer. my grand children enjoy doing their lessons through Time4learning and I enjoy the fact that lessons plans are done for me. I teach 1st - 3rd and 5th grade.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, Lori! Welcome to Time4Learning! We've been homeschooling 13 years. Our oldest homeschooler is graduating this year. That's great that your children have also chosen to homeschool and that you're homeschooling your grandchildren. My oldest son, whom I did not homeschool, is wanting to homeschool his own children some day. I love that!

It is a wonderful thing that we don't have to worry about preparing lessons or keeping records. It's all done for us. It frees us up for more quality time with our kids...more time to do read-alouds and hands on projects. The best part, though, is that my daughter really enjoys learning. I never have to fuss with her to do her school work.

Lorri, I thought you might find this link to helps and hints helpful. I hope to see you around the forums again.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass