Hello from London
    terrioneale is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello from London

Hello,

I am Terri, an American living in London for almost six years now. I homeschool my special needs 6 yo daughter. Emily has epilepsy, ADHD and sensory processing disorder. It is hard to get her to focus...except on a screen (TV, iPad or laptop). So I figured this would be perfect for her. We will begin kindergarten on Monday...new month and new curriculum. I also use this program to supplement my son's school work (5th grade).

Can't wait to re-connect with folks back home. Wish I could move back to Texas tomorrow...but afraid it will be at least another year before that is possible. Can I join the Texas forum since there is not one for the UK?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Terri, and welcome! You absolutely can join the Texas forum, I think that's a great idea! I hope Time4Learning works out well for you guys....it was a life saver for my family when I found it five years ago.

Take a little while to poke around the forums a bit; you may find a lot of questions and answers, as well as many different examples of how families use T4L. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!