Hello from Mebane, NC
    lukenroth is offline Junior Member

Default Hello from Mebane, NC

Hi all --

My son is a rising Sophomore. We are new to homeschooling and new to T4L. Am excited to get him started.

Elaine

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello from Mebane, NC

Hi, Elaine! Welcome the forum! You might be especially interested in the Homeschooling High School section, below. We hope you'll stick around and share your experiences with us!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Cbrennan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Re: Hello from Mebane, NC

Quote Originally Posted by lukenroth View Post
    Hi all --

My son is a rising Sophomore. We are new to homeschooling and new to T4L. Am excited to get him started.

Elaine
    Hi! I am trying to use T4L for the first time...and well it's not loading any lessons just a blank screen can someone help?. Lol please

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Cbrennan, you probably need to update your Flash player. You can do that here. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

If you are using a mobile device, Flash may not be supported. In that case, please install the free Puffin Academy app and access Time4Learning from the app instead of from your device's browser.

If you continue to have problems, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of most pages on the Time4Learning site to call for additional help. Good luck!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Robin is offline Senior Member

I'm a little late, but hello and welcome! I have a senior, sophomore and 2nd grader. Also have one starting second year of university.

OldFlightMedic Dad is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lukenroth View Post
    Hi all --

Elaine
    My Wife and I have a sophomore and a 4th grader just around the corner in Danville, New to homeschooling but we are committed to giving them as many opportunities as possible to succeed! I am sure we will be active on the message boards.