Hello From Missouri
    lifewithourblessings is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello From Missouri

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a homeschooling 2 kids full time and we have 5 of them. We are military family and so homeschooling just fits us. We have chosen to use T4L just because life can get hectic with the different grade levels. I don't have to stress about not having or missing a day with school.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L, lifewithourbressings!! I use T4L much in the same way that you do, it helps me be able to do the one on one without worrying that the other one is doing! I would also suggest hooking up with others from MO in our MO state forum for anything to do with MO requirements for homeschooling, hope to hear more from ya! We also have a Military Family forum that has been a great help to those of you that have to move from base to base
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Juanita Espinosa is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks so much that is awesome. I love the T4L allows us to be able to track their hours since Missouri is a state that has an hour requirement. Even though we don't have to send the reports in each month or year it's a nice incentive.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juanita Espinosa View Post
    Thanks so much that is awesome. I love the T4L allows us to be able to track their hours since Missouri is a state that has an hour requirement. Even though we don't have to send the reports in each month or year it's a nice incentive.
    Thats one of my favorite things about T4L...the reporting!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!