Hello from Missouri
    wingsof_freedom is offline Junior Member

Cool Hello from Missouri

Hi, I'm Michelle from St. Louis and am going to homeschool my youngest son for 6th grade due to an autoimmune disease called PANDAS. We both work full-time and will primarily teach in the evenings and weekends. I look forward to the flexibility and opportunities that we will have this year!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Michelle. Welcome to homeschooling and to Time4Learning.
    I found Time4Learning when I started working a few years ago. We needed something that my daughter could do on her own. We really needed accountability. It's been great! It's cut the lesson planning out and made record-keeping easy for me. And the plus to it all is that my daughter loves it. I don't work outside the home any longer, but we are still with Tim4Learning. And we are so happy that they've added high school to their curriculum so we can continue on through high school.
    As a new homeschooler, you may find this link helpful. There is a free e-book included in the link, Welcome to Homeschool Guide, which was written by several veteran homeschooling moms who are also members of Time4Learning. Lastly, this link to help and hints in navigating the site for things such as changing grade levels should also be helpful for you.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

I am from MO too. First year for homeschooling my 3rd grader! We are stoked!