Hello mother of Autistic 9 year old daughter
    Tremaine6 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello mother of Autistic 9 year old daughter

Hello I am the mother of a 9 year old non-verbal Autistic daughter name Measia. I have home schooled for the last 3 years and I am so happy that we found time 4 learning we have been working on it for a month and I love it. My daughter is learning and I can see she is enjoying it.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome! So glad to hear you and your daughter are enjoying Time4Learning! Poke around the boards and make yourself at home. There are always conversations you can jump into.

A couple of links you might find helpful:

Hints and Help page - this is a great tool for learning more about the T4L program and how to use the site.
    Special Needs forum - this is where you can find and connect with other homeschooling families with special and gifted kiddos.
    Florida Homeschool forum - this is where you can try and find other homeschoolers near you, as well as keep up with homeschooling news, information and activities in FL.

Again, welcome! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Tremaine6.
    You remind me of how I felt when I first found T4L a little over 4 years ago. Actually, I still feel that way!
    Our daughter has Down syndrome. T4L has been such a blessing for us! She loves the program and she's learning. I love to hear her giggle while she listens to the lessons. I never have to fuss with her to do her schoolwork. I actually have to limit her time sometimes because she would stay on it for hours if I'd let her. T4L has been so good for her, I want to let every mom of a child with special needs know about T4L....well, any child, but I know how hard it is to find just the right program for our kids with special needs.

I look forward to seeing you on the forums.

Janet
    Enjoying homeschooling and learning with our 3 kids, using T4L and T4W