Hello From New Jersey!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Robin

Thread: Hello From New Jersey!

MomOf2BeautifulMinds is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello From New Jersey!

Hi There,

I am a mom to 2 of the most beautiful minds! My daughter 12 1/2 years old is on the spectrum and has multiple disabilities. She is currently attending public school because we finally were able to find a program to accommodate her needs.

However, my son 10 years old, who is also on the spectrum, is a whole other story! He is extremely high functioning, has ADHD, Generalized Anxiety, and a whole lot more. We recently decided to homeschool due to bullying and illnesses that had him miss a lot of school. The make up work (even with a 504 plan) proved to be overwhelming when he began to have full blown anxiety attacks.

A friend of ours uses and introduced us to T4L and we instantly fell in love!

My son is a totally new kid now that he is home. A LOT less anxiety attacks and almost zero meltdowns when it comes to doing his work because he LOVES this curriculum.

I am so glad there is a forum like this because now I know we are never alone in our journey.

Sending a big hello from New Jersey! Have a great day!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hello From New Jersey!

Hi and welcome! Time4Learning was an amazing find for us! I have 4 children and it was hard managing them all. We've now been using it for almost 13 years!

MomOf2BeautifulMinds is offline Junior Member

Red face Re: Hello From New Jersey!

It makes me so happy that others have loved this program for so long. Now I know we made the right choice in our curriculum.

Also thank you so much for answering my scheduling question.

I know we are in control, but I worry that I may not every do enough or even do too much. He is so happy and thriving with this curriculum, so to me, that's all that counts