Hello from NY

Thread: Hello from NY

xkidsmom is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello from NY

Hello all. I am a 33 year old mother of 2. Married my wonderful husband 12 years ago. We have a son who is 10 and on 5th grade level work currently. We also have a year old daughter whom I also teach. She learns sign language and Spanish currently. We have been homeschooling since the womb haha.

I was lurking for the last 2 weeks while we checked out the curriculum. We found that this curriculum best suits my son at this stage, so we decided to stay.

Glad to know you.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!

Glad you have stopped by to introduce yourself. We love to hear from new members. Have you checked out the New York forum to find out what is going on in your state? How about the -5th grade forum to talk to other mom's using the 5th grade level?

The pre-k to 2nd grade forum is a wonderful resource, too.

Welcome again. Can't wait to get to know you better!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, xkidsmom from New York. We're in Florida. I like that...homeschooling from the womb.
    We started using T4L almost 5 years ago for our daughter after trying other things. T4L has been wonderful for her!!
    I know the site is really easy to navigate, but I've still found this link to Helps and Hints so handy to keep on my browser.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums more.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass