Hello from SAFB, IL
    mlreid914 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello from SAFB, IL

Hello everyone! We are new to T4L, but not homeschooling. I have two beautiful children, a daughter who goes to public school, it just seems to work better for her, and a son, who has autism, who I am homeschooling this year. I homeschooled two years ago when his 3rd grade teacher was just not the right fit for him and didn't seem interested in teaching him. Last year he went to a different district and did good, but this year they moved the 5th grade to the middle school and I was not comfortable with that. So here we are homeschooling this year and using T4L, and so far so good. Is there anyone here who is in the area of Scott Air Force Base? Thanks, Michelle

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Michelle! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Welcome back to homeschooling. Here a Hints and Help page that's a great resource for learning more about the T4L site (navigating, using the lesson plans and scheduler, etc). I'd also like to invite you to visit the Illinois homeschool forum. That'd be the best place to try and connect locally with other members.

Thanks again for stopping by, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!