Hello from TN! We're glad to be joining the homeschool community @ Time4Learning!
    aneciap is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello from TN! We're glad to be joining the homeschool community @ Time4Learning!

I'd like to introduce our family to the other HSers in the forum and just say, "Hello!" We're the Price family, we live here in beautiful Pickwick Dam, Tn and we've been homeschooling for almost 7yrs. now. We live on what we like to call our, "mini farm," and enjoy a slow, country life. We love our God and our animals, the outdoors, traveling and anything creative or educational. We have one son whom homeschools, and because he does, we believe we're a closer and happier family. He simply amazes us with all the info he's retained and at just how far we've come over the past years. We truly are blessed. I've looked at the Time4Learning curriculum before, but remained loyal to Switched-On-Schoolhouse for some time. This year, however, I've decided to give it a go and supplement where I see necessary. I must say that its nice to have a forum where I can go and seek advice from other homeschoolers using the same program. I look forward to making new friends and enriching our lives together over the next year. If anyone has questions about homeschooling in TN, or in general, I'm glad to offer my advice and experience. -Good Day & God Bless! Anecia Ann Price

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce your family! Feel free to poke around all the boards here and see where you can jump into conversations. You may find that you have some questions about T4L, and you can ask those anywhere. Sounds like you'll also be able to pipe in and help those are new to homeschooling or have questions, especially in the Tennessee homeschool forum.

Thanks again, and I look forward to see you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!