Hello from Wyoming!
    Tamara Racine is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello from Wyoming!

Hello and nice to meet everyone! I have just started homeschooling my 8yr old son whom is diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, ODD and sensory disorder. Even with his IEP in school it has not gone well at all. The plan for next year was to put him in a therapeutic day program =( I was not happy with this at all and decided it's time to give him that one on one he needs and deserves! So far he loves this program! He is very visual so it works well for him.

RushEvans is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi There,

Welcome to the forum though I am new here as well but I feel very comfortable posting and greeting everyone. People here are very friendly and hospitable. I commend every one on this forum for joining such a wonderful company.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Tamara,

Glad to have you and your son join the T4L family. So glad to have you both on-board. Here are a few links that might help you out a bit:

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

How to Homeschool (Free e-book...comprehensive without being overwhelming. It was written by homeschoolers for new homeschooling families.)

Autism Education

Be sure to stop by the Wyoming state forum and say hello. It's a great way to meet folks in your area, make new friends, share ideas, find out what's going on in your state...

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie