help getting organized and staying that way
    shelly is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default help getting organized and staying that way

HI my name is shelly and iam homeschooling my son he is 10 this year is my first and has far as iam concerened he wont be going back to public school on the other hand i have a daughterwho is 13 and wants to go topublic school and she is doing well as long as she keeps her grades up she wont be homeschooled. i would like to talk in general just bout doing all i can for my son to enjoy this time i know he misses school .

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning.com. Be sure to check out the other forums like the Ohio forum and the Members Using Time4Learning.com to help you move along and help your son enjoy his schooling experience.

I hope all goes well with your new homeschooling experience.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

shelly is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Strouse House View Post
    Welcome to time4learning.com. Be sure to check out the other forums like the Ohio forum and the Members Using Time4Learning.com to help you move along and help your son enjoy his schooling experience.

I hope all goes well with your new homeschooling experience.
    thank you for info could you tell me your located at any other suggestions you have i would appreciate .