Help...we're so new!
    Jill King is offline Junior Member Newbie

Unhappy Help...we're so new!

We had to pull our son out of public school very quickly and got going on Time 4 Learning before we knew very much about it. Long story short, we got his planner going and I completely forgot to go back and schedule his Thanksgiving break. Is there a way to go back an add a past break? It looks like he's a week behind now and I'm not exactly sure how to go about fixing that.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help...we're so new!

Welcome to the forum!

There is a way to schedule breaks, and I will type the instructions at the end of this message. Do remember that the planner is a tool for the parent to use. No one will know that he "looks behind" except you. You don't even have to use the planner. It works best for families whose schedules are fairly consistent.

To add a break week, log in to your parent dashboard and click on Lesson Planning and Reports. Select My Saved Plans. Navigate to the correct plan and you will see several options across the top, including Add Weekly Break. You can add as many breaks as you wish. Be sure to click the yellow button at the bottom of the page when you have finished, so your work is saved.

We're happy you stopped in! Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to chat about.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!