Hey from NC!

Thread: Hey from NC!

Default Hey from NC!

Hey y'all! My name is Dawn and this is our first year using T4L as our full(ish)curriculum. We used it many moons ago as a supplement. We have been homeschooling since 2004 and have done some of everything, including public and private school. Last year, we had a senior in public school, a middle schooler in private school, and homeschooled our youngest who is in elementary school. I'm still adjusting to the lack of books. I'm old school. I am liking it a lot though. Just taking some getting used to.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hey from NC!

Hey, Dawn! We have tried a little bit of everything too. LOL
    I have 4 kids. One graduated last spring and in college. The others are 11th grade, 9th grade and 1st grade. Welcome, welcome!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hey from NC!

Hi, Dawn. Nice to have you here. We are "eclectic", too.

Four of mine have graduated. Three are even finished with college, so I have one in college, one homeschooling high school using Time4Learning, and one in sixth grade (but with significant special needs, so using Time4Learning pre-k, k, and first to supplement his special ed).

Hope to see more from you in the other forum sections!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!