Hi

Thread: Hi

Noelawise is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thumbs up Hi

Hi everyone,
    I am new here. I have a 4 years old daughter I adore very much. I am also a teacher (teach Ethiopian language and reading and communication skills.) I am happy to be part of this big community.

[email protected]

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Time4Learning.com forums. Glad you are here.
    I started t4ling when my son was in preschool. He loved the preschool program intact all 3 of my kids have enjoyed it.

Have you taken a chance to look around? Check out the Preschool Forum and maybe the California Forum. They both might be great places to get plugged in on here.

Glad you are here.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

JohnEdelson is offline Super Moderator

Welcome. I'm curious about teaching the Ethiopian language. Where do you teach that and what sort of students to you have? Adult? High school? Are they starting the language or are they improving their skills?
    John Edelson, Founder
    It's Time 4 Learning. And Fun!

Time4Learning: Automated Online PreK-12th Curriculum for Math, Language Arts & More.
    Time4Writing provides eight week writing courses for students, 2nd-12th grade. Teachers included!
    Time4MathFacts: Automated Game-Based math facts practice, a foundation for future math success.
    Time4Languages: Ten of Rosetta-Stone's legendary language learning programs provided at reduced costs to T4L members