HI Everybody !!

Thread: HI Everybody !!

smith123 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default HI Everybody !!

Hi, my name is Smith. My add has been using the site for the past few months and enjoys learning from it. However, she prefers using my iphone because of the touch interface. We have looked into different tablets but I honestly like the the best (we are an apple family). Sadly, they don't allow flash. Has anyone used the icloud app with their ipad? Does it work well enough with the t4l program or are there a lot of issues? Should I just stick with an android based tablet? I would love any information about this. Thanks

Limousine services orange county

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I use an app called Rover to run Time4Learning on my iPad2. There is one called iSwifter, too. They are from the same developer, but Rover is designed for kids.

The site runs a teensy bit slower when using these apps . . . not enough to make any difference to my kids. Once you are actually in a lesson, there is no difference.

I have heard that these apps don't work on the original iPad, but I haven't confirmed that.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I have also heard that the Kindle Color works the T4Ling website too. One of our members posted that somewhere. I know that is not a tablet but that is close.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.