Hi Everyone!!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leesa

Thread: Hi Everyone!!

ceilienawill07 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi Everyone!!

My name is Ceiliena William from Inda newly joined this forum, and looking to have some great information here.

MamaCo is offline Junior Member

Hey I just joined too! Last week... I had to pull my 5 and 6 year old from public
    school in FL and so far this website is a life saver!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Well Hi Ladies,

Glad you both joined us. Time4learning is great for all ages and all learning styles. I hope it is a great fit for your families too. I myself am from Pinellas Park FL. Have you checked out the Florida or Indiana forums yet? If not recommend you do that. Lots gong on in your area to learn about. That is if I understood where you are both from.

Good luck with your new adventure in homeschooling with Time4Learning.com
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Leesa is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi, I'm a mother of 4 children. I am homeschooling my 8 year old because the public school had too many negative distractions and bullying. Tried to resolve the bullying issue, but the principal blamed it on the victim. Imagine that!
    I'm new to Time4Learning and homeschooling. Wondering if it's important to get involved with a homeschool group? What are the pros and cons of joining? Is Time4Learning a thorough/or complete curriculum? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Leesa is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am enjoying watching my daughter learn with T4L. Wish I had found it sooner.
    bailbrae likes this.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Leesa, and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about the bullying, but glad to hear that you're giving homeschooling a try.

We use T4L as our core curriculum, and have for about five years. We don't supplement with anything formal, but we do use some great sites as additional resources:

Spelling & Vocabulary Website: SpellingCity
    Learning Games For Kids
    Vocabulary Games and Resources

My boys also do projects, experiments, field trips, independent reading; and they enjoy spending time on Google, Wikipedia and YouTube.

I would suggest taking a peak at the Washington homeschool forum. That might be just the place to find out more about homeschool groups in the state.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!