Hi from Illinois!!
    tylersmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi from Illinois!!

Hello parents!!! My name is Jamie and I am the mother of 2 (typically) wonderful children. My daughter is 18 and in her second year of college. My son is 13 and I have recently pulled him from public school to start home schooling. I wish that I could say that my decision was solely my own, but unfortunately our local school failed us so many times that it was either pay out of district fees and drive him back and forth to a neighboring town or home school. I am SO happy that I chose to home school!!! He is so excited to be able to work at his own pace (which is faster than what he was doing in public school) AND he loves that we take a "field trip" almost everyday!
    I am lucky enough to have an aunt who home schooled, so she is very helpful when it comes to planning learning activities, etc..., however her children were unable to participate in any type of Phys Ed due to bleeding disorders. Since she didn't have to provide proof of PE (she had a doctor's note), she is unable to help me in this area. This being said...do any of you have any suggestions on how I can satisfy this requirement in the home school setting? Any and all input is appreciated!!! I look forward to hearing from you!!!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Jamie! You might want to post about the P.E. stuff in Members Chat on Using Time4Learning, or in your state forum.

Here are some links to help you navigate the site.

Hints and Help

Getting Started with Time4Learning

Best wishes!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie