hi-im niki

Thread: hi-im niki

Default hi-im niki

I am so nervous and do not know if I have it in me to homeschool my 5 year old daughter. She has auditory processing disorder and can be very hyper. I also have a 10 month old baby and go to school myself. The reason I pulled her from kindergarten is kindof disturbing and I do not want to gossip. However, after the teacher called me and said some harsh things I decided to take charge. Anyways- grateful to have support!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Niki, Welcome to time4learning and to the great world of homeschooling. It can be a bit frightening when we first decide to take charge of our children's education. But the rewards are so worth it. You will probably benefit from going to your state's Parent Forum. You can find it by going to the drop down menu at the top of this page that says State Forums. Click on that and then click on your state. From there you should be able to find support groups in your area as well as links to your state's homeschooling laws. You would also benefit from the Special Needs Parent Forum. Please fell free to ask any questions that you have along the way.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota