Hi from MO! New to homeschooling
    MDF

Smile Hi from MO! New to homeschooling

Hi everyone,

I have a very exited 5 year old. I have been debating on homeschool or private school for her Fall Kindergarten enrollment. While researching, I ran across T4L. I have enrolled her in PreK just to kind of test the waters of homeschooling. I have so many questions about homeschooling, but just by glancing at the forum, I think I'll get some answers on here I also really hope to find some others in my area. My little girl needs some friends. She's very social, but live out in the country. She has a little brother that she torments by dressing him up She's very excited about school...that's for sure.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning!!!

Testing the waters is such a great idea! Homeschooling can be quit the adventure! I would like to recommend you check out the Homeschooling Guide. It is free and full of great starter information. As for connecting with others in your area, check out Missouri forum. This is a great place to meet others in your state and be lead back to your local area.

Good luck on your new adventure.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.