Hi from N. FL - Starting my 2nd year with T4L with my 12 year old daughter
    islandmama is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Hi from N. FL - Starting my 2nd year with T4L with my 12 year old daughter

We are very pleased to see the addition of High School!! My evaluator was really impressed with our transcripts from last year!! Looking forward to this year.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi IslandMama! You are not the only one who is overjoyed about high school being added! I have a 13 year old daughter .We are so excited and relieved because I was worried that we would have to totally switch education systems after 7 years of using Time4Learning. Don't you love the record keeping abilities of the program. It makes things so much easier. Anyway, we are glad to have you here, and glad you are continuing homeschooling. Have you checked out the Florida State Forum? You should, there is a great bunch of people over there who are willing to offer support and advice.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

islandmama is offline Junior Member

Hi MamaToHerRoo! Thanks for the welcome! I love the record keeping abilities available through T4L! I only wish I had found this company back when we started in 3rd Grade! I think of all the gray hairs and migranes I could have avoided LOL! I will definitely check out the FL forum. Thanks again! Thora