Hi! New Homeschooling Mom of 5 in NC
    NCmomof5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi! New Homeschooling Mom of 5 in NC

Hi! I just started homeschooling my 3 school age kids who are 9, 8, and 7. I also have two little ones ages 2 and 1. I have been interested in homeschooling since before my oldest was school age and yet didn't have the "courage" to do it. We have moved 3 times this year and the kids would have gone to their 4th school so I decided that it was time to homeschool.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello. Welcome to homeschooling and to T4L! We've been homeschooling our 3 children for almost 12 years now. Our youngest is on T4L and loves it!

If you look over to the boxes on the right side of this page, you will find a homeschool guide which you may find very helpful.
    You may find that T4L is very easy to navigate.
    But here is a link for helps and tips in using T4L. Once you follow that link, be sure to also look at additional links along the left side of the page. They're easy to miss if you're just focusing on the links on the page itself.

You may also want to hop on over to the NC forums and introduce yourself there and connect with some local families to you or get some info on homeschool conferences or support groups near you. I always like to also suggest to get connected with a local homeschool support group. That's been so helpful for our family.

Enjoy your homeschooling adventure. I look forward to seeing your around the forums. Please ask questions anytime. We're all happy to help and share what we've learned.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass