Hi! New to Homeschooling and T4L in TN
    gcrye313 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi! New to Homeschooling and T4L in TN

Hi! I am so glad to be here. I am homeschooling my son in 7th grade. We have been in the program for almost a month now, and it seems to be going well. As time goes by, I do have more questions, because I have no idea what I am doing! I look forward to meeting and helping everyone as we travel together on our journey! Gwen

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the Parent Forums. You are so right, we are all in this together. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. You can be sure that if you have a question six other people do as well. They just are too shy to ask it.

Have you seen the brand new middle school science program. It was just introduced last week so it was not an option when you signed up. You can check it out by going to your parent login. You might also be interested in the middle school boards. Oh and while you at it, go check out your state's boards.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

gcrye313 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for telling me about the new ms science program. I didn't know about it. I will definitely add it to our current curriculum. And yes, I have been checking out the other boards. I am so glad to have these forums for support! Thanks again, Gwen