Hi. New from MO and need insight resources etc.
    Mrztibbs is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi. New from MO and need insight resources etc.

Hello. I have 2 children in a private christian school currently. My older child is having trouble fitting in to the point she does want to go and it is affecting her school performance. I am going to beginning homeschooling as of May 2018. We are in unincorporated Saint Louis County so any resources or advice is appreciated. God bless

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi. New from MO and need insight resources etc.

Hi!

Welcome to the forum. This is a forum for parents who are using or are interested in using the Time4Learning homeschool curriculum, so that's the main resource I would recommend. My own kids have used this curriculum as our core since 2006.

Beyond that, look under the Helpful Resources tab at the top. There are some good articles written by other parents, a homeschool "Getting Started Guide", and demos of Time4Learning lessons.

It's nice to have you here. Please stick around and let us know how things are going!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

libertycreek is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Hi. New from MO and need insight resources etc.

We just moved from unincorporated St. Louis Co to Eureka. We've been homeschooling for 3 years now and I have a 5th and 7th grader. It was the best decision ever. There is a park day on Wednesdays and those ladies have been my rock. look for HomeSchoolFamiliesofstlouis yahoo group to get park info, or there are a few St. Louis Facebook pages. Homeschool families of greater St. Louis is the main one though.