Hi, Newbie from MD
    LadyBob4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi, Newbie from MD

Hi! My name is Lisa, but you can call me Bob! lol I have pulled 1 of my 4 kids from public school and am trying out homeschooling for the first time for his 6th grade year. I have a good amount of friends who have homeschooled so I have some help, but none have used Time4Learning. I have pulled him because I believe he needs a year to mature and build his confidence before he hits the bullying that comes with Middle School. (And we are in an area where it is pretty bad...worst in the county) I am hoping to use this year (or 2) to shape a confident young man who knows who he is, so when someone says something negative about him...he will know it isn't true and to be able to just roll it off and not have it hurt him so badly.

Any help here would be amazing!!! As I am finding out so much information I am having a hard time processing it all!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi, Newbie from MD

Hi, "Bob"! Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information to digest at first, but pretty soon you'll be on here giving advice to other newbies.

We're happy to have you with us.!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!