Hi! Newbies to T4L & Lovin' It!
    SassyLassyTour is offline Junior Member Newbie

Cool Hi! Newbies to T4L & Lovin' It!

Hi everyone! We're brand new to T4L but not so new to schooling at home. My daughter was in K12 (for a few months in kindergarten) and was in Connections Academy for 3 years. I decided for 2012 to leave the Connections school and home school solo!

Today is my daughter's first day with T4L and she LOVES IT! I'm so loving it too! The T4L setup is just sooooo darned beautiful. I don't have to scramble for books anymore or locate workbook pages. Gosh, I wish I would have found T4L sooner! I feel so free now when it comes to schooling my daughter at home. I truly feel like we are more in control of our studies and our schedule. Glad I decided to go solo.

I hope to get to know all of you here. I am going to try to make it a habit to show up here every now and then.

~Lis

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning.com! Sounds like you are a homeschool pro! Glad your daughter likes time4learning.com.

I recommend you stop by your state forum to keep track of what is going on in your state.

Be sure to stop by the Other Discussions forum, too. This forum is about things that are not homeschool related.

Can't wait to get to you better, too.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

SassyLassyTour is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thx for the welcome! I will check/post on the Other Discussions forum.