Hi from Texas

Thread: Hi from Texas

rritchey is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi from Texas

I am new to homeschooling. My child is 10 but due to an illness has learning issues. Public school was not giving her what she needed so I pulled her out. I am finding it a little hard to maneuver on the web sit. I hope it gets easier.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi, and welcome to Time4Learning. I'm sorry you are finding the site difficult to maneuver. I promise that homeschooling gets easier and that you will learn to navigate Time4Learning. One thing many parents do when first beginning with T4L is to allow their child to investigate the program. I know that I learned a lot from my daughter after she figured things out! If you need some pointers you might check out the Helpful Resources tab at the top of the page. There are helpful articles, tips, and suggestions to help things go more smoothly. Of course, if you have questions please feel free to ask. There is a huge treasure of homeschooling experience floating around these forums and I'm sure we can help you work things out! Let us know how things are going and hope to see you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!