High school

Thread: High school

Default High school

Hi im Bridget. My son is 9th grade starting today. Help. Lol. Where do i begin

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: High school

Hi, Bridgit!

If you want him to finish each course in a traditional school year's amount of time, you may want to log in to your parent account and use the Activity Planner to set up a plan. Here are detailed instructions for using the Activity Planner.

Be sure you log in to your parent account on a regular basis (I prefer daily, but at least weekly). There, you can view your student's records of work completed and see if there are any writing assignments or worksheets for you to grade. You can find answer keys to worksheets and a detailed grading guide for any English writing assignment in the scope and sequence.

That's about it! Tmie4Learning provides the curriculum and you use it your way. I'm assuming you already know your state's homeschool laws.

The best place to learn more about homeschooling high school is Let's Homeschool High School.com . There's loads of information there, along with printable diploma and transcript templates.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!