Home Schoolin Dad

Default Home Schoolin Dad

Hello All. I am just tired of the lack of attention schools give my child. I have a Masters in Information Technology and I believe education/knowledge is the single most important thing in our society and I want my 10 year old daughter to have the best. I just started this week and I have signed up with T4L. I just wanted to know if any veterans out there have a great schedule for a 5th grader? All advice is truly welcome, thank you.

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome Home Schoolin Dad!!! I love to see Dad's get involved in their child's learning. Be sure to check out Members Chat on Using Time4Learning forum to see if there are some people with schedule ideas. My house is very laid back. I move at my child's pace. Set a goal for what needs to be done in a day, but not freaking out if it does not get done. We homeschool after all, we can take our time.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.