Homeschooling my grandson

Smile Homeschooling my grandson

Hi, I am a grandma homeschooling my second grade grandson. I started homeschooling him in the spring, but was frustrated because of a lack of curriculum. The books I used were awkward, though he did learn quite a bit from them.

I found out about T4L while reading through another homeschooling forum, and today was our first day with T4L - and I think we will like it. Both my daughter and I like this setup, but because she works a lot and is a single mom, and I am retired, I get to be the "teacher." So far, so good.

Love the lesson plans and that I can print them out, one week at a time, for the whole school year. It makes it so easy to keep track. My greatest difficulty this spring was that it was hard to get a curriculum together. T4L is a godsend! No more worries about making up a curriculum.

Thank you to T4L!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Homeschooling my grandson

Welcome! So glad you found Time4Learning. I think I found it MANY years ago with a general search for "homeschool curriculum". It was one of the first links to pop up. When we started, my daughter was in the first grade, she's now a college freshman! Hope to see you around.