Hoping I made the right choice
    sometimesitsnuts is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hoping I made the right choice

Here's to hoping my doing right by my daughter. I have 7 children, all of whom are special needs. 3 go to public school, 1 has graduated, and 2 get homebound services through the school district. I chose to pull my tiny one out of Kindergarten due to her chronically being ill. She is such a little miracle, being an x-22 weeker. I ran across this program online and hope it will give her what she needs. The benefit is, she loves to be on the computer. Quite frankly, she's pretty good at finding things (some what I don't want her to). It's nice to be on board. I just want to do the best for her.
    Judy

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Judy, and welcome! My boys also love to do just about anything on the computer...that's how we knew T4L would be a good fit for us. Here's a Getting Started with Time4Learning guide that can be a great tool in learning more about the program and how to navigate the site. Also, here's a Welcome to Homeschooling guide that you may want to take a peek at. There's a lot of info in there; might come in handy.

I'd like to invite you join our Texas homeschool forum that we have here. You can hopefully find about things going in TX, and you may meet other members who are local to you!

As parents, we always want to do what's best for our kiddos. You feeling like homeschool would be a better option for your daughter shows that you are willing to try and do whatever it takes for the better of your family! Good luck, and please do keep us posted as to how things are going with you.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!