Howdie from Los Angeles area
    dadthebaker is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Howdie from Los Angeles area

Howdie!

My boys 12, 9 and 8 dont know what the inside of a brick and morter look like...lol.... been home skooled all their lives.

I Googled for parent forums and this one popped up, thought I would visit, may even stay a spell!

I am a full time dad and love it! Cook most of the family meals, mostly from local, organic vendors....yes, I am a food snob....lol... I cook/bake from scratch and most importantly, try to instill good eating habits with my boys.

That not to say we dont do junk food, life is way too short not too....just that its a treat more than the norm.

I never heard of t4l before and will peruse the site with interest.

Cheers!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome! I have two boys (they will turn 12 and 8 next month) and my oldest went to public school for Kindergarten, but my youngest has never been to a school either.

Glad you found us. Take a look around and feel free to ask any questions you may have and share your homeschooling experiences! We have a California homeschool forum you may want to pop into...

As a side note; with your interest in nutrition, one of our members/mods has a great nutrition blog you should check out.

Nutrition for Healthy Kids: You Are What You Eat!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!