I'm a newbie!

Thread: I'm a newbie!

Default I'm a newbie!

Hi

So I am a new techno home schooler. I home schooled when the kids were little but this is all new and a little overwhelming but necessary! Looking forward to meeting this new community and thank you in advance for the help and support!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome! I like the phrase techno homeschooler, lol! I can understand about everything being a little overwhelming, but don't worry...things will settle down and you'll find your groove. I do have a couple of links that you might find helpful. One is this Welcome to Homeschooling guide. There's a lot of information in it, and it's a great resource, but there's not so much info that you can't find what you are looking for and it's not so chock full that you feel even more overwhelmed than when you started. There's also this Getting Started with Time4Learning guide which is a wonderful tool for learning more about the program, learning how to navigate the site, use the lesson plans, etc.

I'd also like to invite you to join your state homeschooling forum, which could be a good way to connect with other members that are near you!

Good luck, and always feel free to ask any questions you may have...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!