intro

Thread: intro

tlwick is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default intro

hello everyone!
    my name is tracey, I'm a homeschooling mother of 4, our kids, DD age 12, DD age 10, DD age 9, and DS age 31/2. DD= daughter, DS= son for those who haven't seen that abbreviation. We've been homeschooling for 3 years now and my DD's were previously in public school. Breaking public school habits was difficult but once we did my oldest 3 became very lazy and bored no matter what i tried so here we are. A good friend of mine referred me here and in the past i have printed out free worksheets from T4L that were fantastic, I have high hopes that T4L will help get us all back on track and satisfy our girls need to be on electronics at all times! thank you....

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourself and your kiddos. Please feel free to poke around all of the boards here, and pipe in when you can. Also, always feel comfortable asking any questions you have. If you'd like a little more help with figuring out lesson plans/activity schedulers/etc., here is the T4L Hints and Help page.

I hope you'll stop by your state homeschool forum and try and connect with other, local-to-you homeschoolers.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!