Introduction

Thread: Introduction

jollyjoy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Introduction

Hello from California. I've been homeschooling my child since he was in Kindergarten. I'm so grateful I've had the opportunity to home-school him because the regular brick and mortar school was not a great learning experience for me when I got into middle and high school. Elementary was okay to a point, however, there were still problems that I would not want my child to ever go through. It is a blessing to have the opportunity to be able to teach my child at home.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome welcome welcome to T4L!! I think that you will find a great resource of great peeps to hang out with on here. This group is a fun loving and helpful groups of parents, grandparents and more!! Glad to have you here!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi jollyjoy! I agree with Panda...I love hanging out on the forums here. I have been able to get good information, and I have a place to vent or ask for help when needed. I would like to invite you to join the California homeschool forum that they have here. It can be a great place to meet others who are local to you.

Looking forward to chatting with you more!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!